Donate to Tribune Bay Outdoor Education Centre
Tribune Bay Outdoor Education Society is a non-profit, charitable organization that works to provide high-quality, affordable outdoor education programs for youth, families, and businesses. We currently have an average of 2,000 guests visit the Centre annually. We are mostly self-funded, but also count on government grants, foundation, and private donations to keep user fees low, subsidize staff wages, and upkeep facilities and program equipment. Our annual budget consists of 80% user fees and 20% government or other grants and private donations.
Donations to the Society will be used for one of the following 3 program supports:
- Subsidizing youth and families to attend our day or overnight programs
- Replacing and repairing program equipment
- Renovation campaigns (detailed below)
Donating to Tribune Bay Outdoor Education Society helps youth and families come to our facility and discover their potential. Our annual appeal for grants and donations helps us redirect administrative time and energy to developing more programs, repairing facilities, upgrading program safety equipment, and keeping our rates affordable.
Your one-time or annual donation helps to keep our budget balanced and contributes to an incredible experience for young people to help them discover more about themselves, their peers, and their environment!
We welcome donations of any amount. Donations over $30 will receive a tax receipt.
Our current RENOVATION CAMPAIGN:
- ROOF REPLACEMENT for the Raven Dorm. Help us replace the Raven roof! This cabin is a well-situated, popular building that functions as youth accommodation, staff dorm, or indoor activity space. It boasts a full kitchen, washroom, and shower, as well as bunk beds for 12 people. If you’d like to donate specifically to this capital improvement project, please indicate “Raven roof” in your donation note/memo. Your contribution is sincerely appreciated!
- Target amount: $25,000
- Donation/funding to date: $680
"*" indicates required fields
Contact us for more information or phone (250) 335-0080.